- How would your life be different if you were the opposite gender?
- Which would you rather be: a bird or a fish? Why?
- If you were an architect how would you design the perfect school?
- If you could give any gift in the world, what would you give and to whom?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- How would the world be different if everyone spoke the same language?
- If you could choose to be an ocean, a river, a lake or a stream, which would you choose to be and why?
- What do you think your village/town will look like in 300 years?
- What was the world like before humans could speak?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and how would you use it?
- What one sound do you wish you could eliminate from the world, and why?
- Describe your favorite photograph, and why it is your favorite.
- What would happen if children ruled the world?
- What makes a country a country, other than language, geography, and government?
- What is a smell that reminds you of a specific memory, and what is that memory?
- If you could fill the night sky with something other than stars and planets, what would it be and why?
- What is the funniest thing you have ever done or that has ever happened to you?
- If you could design a new flag for your country what would it look like?
- What does a caged bird think about all day?
- What if all of the streets were rivers?
- What was God like as a child?
- Whom do you respect most and why?
- Describe the personalities of different rooms in a house (bedroom, bathroom, etc.).
- If you made a movie, what would it be about?
- If hunger were a painting what would it look like?
- Describe the perfect marriage.
- If you could start any business what would it be?
- What would happen if television did not exist?
University 1st Year
- If you could build an eighth wonder of the world, what would it be?
- Imagine you are an alien discovering humans for the first time. How would you describe them to other aliens?
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
- If you were a tree, where would you want to be planted?
University 2nd Year
- Write your own obituary.
- If newborn babies could talk, what would they say?
- What is the worst thing you can do to another person?
- Would you rather have to sing every word you said, or dance everywhere you went?
University 3rd Year
- Imagine you are God. What would your religion be like?
- Why do we need art?
- How would your country be different if the entire government was comprised of women?
University 4th Year
- Write a letter to your great, great, great grandchildren.
- What would society be like if forgiveness did not exist?
- What is one subject that is not taught in schools that you think should be taught?