On your way to school you meet a dragon. The dragon is lost and you decide to
spend your day with him. Describe your day with the dragon.
A day in a different dimension
I woke up thinking it would another normal , and dreadful, day at school. Boy, was I wrong! I walked to school today, for some reason, and on my way there, I find a ligitimate DRAGON! What the actual HECK! It was a blue dragon, actually, and it was TALKING to ME! However it was a baby and it was crying. So I casually start asking her il she was okay. She replied:
- No I’m lost, could you help me find my dimension?
- Dimension? I ask, puzzled
- That’s a yes for me!
She had an aqua blue crystal on her forehead and it starts glowing out of nowhere! Then a portal opens up and she PUSHES ME IN! Then she casually goes through the porta. She sais
- Don’t worry you won’t be late! She sais, cheerfully.
- That is the LEAST of my worries! I say, inraged.
- Also my name is Azur just so you know!
I sigh, but then I look up. I was standing in a candy dimension! The clouds and grass were cotton candy, the trees were lolipops, the water was Coke, bubblegum, candy canes, gingerbread, chocolate, everything!
- This isn’t my home. Said Azur.
Another portal opened up and she dragged me to Hell. Many fire and blood dragons there.
- Nope! She said.
We walked into another portal. We were in a forest with a lot of Nature dragons.
- Ugh, no! She said.
The next dimension was in the sky, there were many air and wind dragons there.
- Fifth times the charm!
And indeed it is.
- Home! She screamed filled with joy. Mom I’m home.
Her mother was a majestic, and huge, dragon with mine crystals.
- Oh, Azur, what were you thinking! Her mother said.
- It’s okay mom, I’m home now! Azur said, in a bittersweet tone. Mama, I… I… I want to stay with the human!
- What! Me and her mother screamed in unisun.
- You want to stay, with ME?! I said, clearly shocked.
- Yes! Azur said.
- I will allow it. The mother said.
The mother sighed.
- Oh, thank you! Azur said, rejoyced.
And from then on she stayed with me, as my pet, partner and friend.